2020 CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Dues: $350 per year
Register Below and Pay by credit card!
The New York Institute of Food Technologists is better than ever. We invite your organization to get involved and show your support for NYIFT and the Food Industry through Corporate Sponsorship.
As a Corporate Sponsor, you’ll enjoy some great benefits as follows:
- Cornell University Summer Scholar Program – Develop a written project brief and submit it to Cornell University by February 21, 2020 and potentially have your research project worked on by a Summer Scholar under the guidance of a Cornell Professor. Additional benefit: All corporate Sponsors may attend or dial-in for the final presentations and obtain a copy of the abstract booklet of the Summer Scholars. Read about the experience of one of our corporate sponsors.
- A $100 discount per booth at Suppliers’ Day (Regular early registration booth is $625)
- Premium booth placement for Suppliers’ Day
- Receipt of a full list of Suppliers’ Day participants with name, company and contact information shortly after Suppliers’ Day
- Publicity and recognition of your commitment to the Food Industry at Suppliers’ Day
- Complimentary employment advertising online at https://nyift.org/career-center/positions-available/ and in our newsletter – savings of $200 per ad per month!
- Your company name is linked to your website/URL on our website at https://nyift.org/membership/corporate-sponsors/
- Your company name publicized in each issue of our newsletter (September – June)
- Employees of Corporate Sponsors attend NY & CNJIFT events at members price
Corporate Sponsorship dollars are used by the NYIFT to promote the Food Industry and provide you an array of services including:
- Keeping membership informed of day-to-day activities as they relate to the Food Industry
- Developing future leaders
- Supporting our students through scholarships, outreach and Student Association activities
- Delivering timely programs to keep you informed of technological advances, legislative activities and industry trends
- Providing a forum for networking
Corporate Sponsorship Dues: $350.00
There are 2 ways to complete the 2020 Corporate Sponsorship Application.
- Complete the 2020 Corporate Sponsor Application Form and return it with your check payable to New York IFT, P.O Box 138, Cresskill, NJ 07626 or
- Complete the form below and pay by credit card.
For additional information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact:
Chair: Joseph Syrko of Ingredion at (908) 332-1998; email@example.com or
Gerri Cristantiello at the NYIFT Office at (201) 905-0090; firstname.lastname@example.org.