NYIFT 2018 CORPORATE SPONSORS
Contact the NYIFT Office at 201.905.0090 or email@example.com
We invite your organization to get involved and show your support for NYIFT and the Food Industry through Corporate Sponsorship. Corporate Sponsorship dollars are used by the NYIFT to promote the Food Industry and provide an array of services including: keeping membership informed of day-to-day activities as they relate to the Food Industry; developing future leaders; supporting our students through scholarships, outreach and Student Association activities ; delivering timely programs to keep you informed of technological advances, legislative activities and industry trends; providing a forum for networking
As a Corporate Sponsor, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too:
- A $100 discount per booth at Suppliers’ Day
- Advance registration and premium booth placement for Suppliers’ Day
- Complimentary employment advertising – a savings of $200 per ad per month!
- Your company name publicized in each issue of our newsletter
- Publicity and recognition of your commitment to the Food Industry at Suppliers’ Day
- Receipt of a full list of Suppliers’ Day participants with name, company and contact information shortly after Suppliers’ Day
- A link to your website on our Suppliers’ Day site, http://www.nyiftsuppliersday.com. Link will be in effect for the entire year!
- Cornell University Summer Scholar Program New for 2018! – Develop a written project brief and submit it to Cornell University by April 15, 2018 and potentially have your research project worked on by a Summer Scholar under the guidance of a Cornell Professor. Additional Benefit: All Corporate Sponsors may attend or dial-in for the final presentations and obtain a copy of the abstract booklet of the Summer Scholars.
Show your support by completing the 2018 CORPORATE SPONSOR APPLICATION. You can mail in a check or pay by credit card by faxing in the form. For information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact our Chair or Gerri Cristantiello at the NYIFT Office at (201) 905-0090; firstname.lastname@example.org.