2019 CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Dues: $350 per year
The New York Institute of Food Technologists is better than ever. We invite your organization to get involved and show your support for NYIFT and the Food Industry through Corporate Sponsorship.
As a Corporate Sponsor, you’ll enjoy some great benefits:
- A $100 discount per booth at Suppliers’ Day
- Advance registration and premium booth placement for Suppliers’ Day
- Complimentary employment advertising – savings of $200 per ad per month!
- Your company name publicized in each issue of our newsletter
- Publicity and recognition of your commitment to the Food Industry at Suppliers’ Day
- Receipt of a full list of Suppliers’ Day participants with name, company and contact information shortly after Suppliers’ Day
- A link to your website on our Suppliers’ Day site, nyift.org. Link will always be in effect!
- Cornell University Summer Scholar Program – Develop a written project brief and submit it to Cornell University by April 15, 2019 and potentially have your research project worked on by a Summer Scholar under the guidance of a Cornell Professor. Additional benefit: All corporate Sponsors may attend or dial-in for the final presentations and obtain a copy of the abstract booklet of the Summer Scholars. Read about the experience of one of our corporate sponsors.
Corporate Sponsorship dollars are used by the NYIFT to promote the Food Industry and provide you an array of services including:
- Keeping membership informed of day-to-day activities as they relate to the Food Industry
- Developing future leaders
- Supporting our students through scholarships, outreach and Student Association activities
- Delivering timely programs to keep you informed of technological advances, legislative activities and industry trends
- Providing a forum for networking
Corporate Sponsorship Dues: $350.00
There are 2 ways to complete the 2019 Corporate Sponsorship Application. You may use the form provided below or click here and fax us your submission. You can mail in a check or pay by credit card once you have completed the form.
Please make checks payable to: NYIFT and mail to Gerri Cristantiello, NYIFT Office, P.O Box 138, Cresskill, NJ 07626
To pay by credit card visit: https://squareup.com/store/nyiftshop/item/corporate-sponsorship
For additional information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact:
Chair: Joseph Syrko of Ingredion at (908) 725-5114; firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gerri Cristantiello at the NYIFT Office at (201) 905-0090; email@example.com.