To receive information regarding these postings, please contact the NYIFT Office at 201-905-0090 or email Gerri Cristantiello at email@example.com.
A-1024 Applications Food Scientist, Dairy Applications: Lead multiple key and complex global projects related to the development and testing of products relevant to Dairy Applications. Key expert in dairy and alternative dairy foods formulations, processing and evaluation. Design and conduct experiments, collaborate with external partners and internal teams to execute projects, seek and pursue opportunities for IP, and regularly update project status to key stakeholders. Support specific customer projects and be responsible for developing technical materials, market/customer prototypes and formulations, and customer documentation. Manage a Senior Food Technologist and Senior Technician and work with the Group Leader to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Dairy Applications team. Requirements: PhD or MS in Food Science, Engineering or related discipline relevant work experience with dairy foods. Experience formulating and processing with alternative dairy proteins highly preferred. High level of expertise with hands-on dairy product development with laboratory and/or pilot plant equipment, dairy biochemistry, dairy unit operations. Experience with the entire lifecycle of a dairy product, from translating the bench-top products to pilot plants and finally to a large-scale production. To apply click on the following link:
Master’s degree preferred. Must have seven to ten years of experience in laboratory testing with three to five years of experience in managing a staff of 50 to 100 employees. Ideal candidate will have proven ability to develop and implement strategic business initiatives. Job Location: Turlock, CA
A-988 CHEMISTRY MANAGER: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Masters in Chemistry. Ideal candidate will have seven to ten years of experience with industrial chemicals, along with five to seven years managerial experience. Job Location: Turlock, CA.
A-987 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Food Science, along with three to five years of experience in food or manufacturing industry sales, business development is required. Job Location: Turlock, CA and Buena Park, CA.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is one of the largest, private, independent laboratories in the nation and is located in New York, Illinois, and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
If you share our values – Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative – and wish to develop in a dynamic environment focused on the future, then join us!
The following positions are available (A-987 to A-1022) (11/18)
- A-1022 SENIOR LC/MS-MS:S degree or higher in Analytical Chemistry; other degrees will be considered with appropriate experience. Minimum three (3) years of hands on experience in a testing lab environment and in Instrumentation is required. Experience in GC (Gas Chromatography) and a high level of experience in Mass Spectroscopy and comprehensive Chromatographic analysis.
Job Location: Melville, NY
- A-1020 MICROBIOLOGY LAB TECHNICIAN: BS degree required preferably in Biology/Microbiology or related sciences. Must be able to work the late shift, weekends, and overtime as required. Experience with aseptic technique, food microbiology, or other culture-based microbiology lab experience is desirable. Strong relevant qualitative and quantitative skills and excellent attention to detail, high-level organizational skills, and the ability to multitask is a strong plus. Job Location: Melville NY, Buena Park and Turlock, CA
- A-1019 CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE: Associates Degree or relevant experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in both numeric and alpha data entry with heavy client services required. Must be able to lift samples that weigh 10-40 pounds. Must be detail oriented with good troubleshooting skills. Experience working in a productive environment, handling large volumes of work accurately and within established time lines is preferred. Job Location: Turlock and Buena Park CA, Melville NY
- A-998 MICROBIOLOGY SUPERVISOR: A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Microbiology or Biological Sciences, with five (5) years industrial experience and three (3) years in a Microbiology Laboratory. Candidate must have three (3) years supervisory experience, along with solid technical skills.
Job Location: Melville, NY.
- A-994 MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST: A minimum of a BS degree in Microbiology or Food Science with seven (7) to ten (10) years technical lab experience, technical writing, broad food testing, and five (5) to seven (7) years managerial experience and knowledge of MLG, BAM, AOAC, USP, ELAP, CMMEF procedures and ISO 17025. Job Location:Turlock, CA.
- A-987 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Food Science, along with three to five years of experience in food or manufacturing industry sales, business development is required. Job Location:Turlock, CA and Buena Park, CA.