To receive information regarding these postings, please contact the NYIFT Office at 201-905-0090 or email Gerri Cristantiello at email@example.com.
A-1026 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Executive Director of the Rutgers Food Innovation Centers. The Executive Director provides administrative oversight and strategic direction for the Rutgers Food Innovation Center – South, and the Rutgers Food Innovation Center – North. This position leads integration efforts between these Centers and creates/implements a program that leads to statewide, national and global outreach. This position also develops and implements new services that further expands the impacts of these programs to the food industry, and results in a food industry cluster that becomes a global model for regional economic development. Complete details and information about the Rutgers FIC can be seen on their website at http://foodinnovation.rutgers.edu/. Further information about this position, and the online-only application process, can be found at this link – http://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/103844
A-1025 REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST – Ampak Company, Inc. is looking for a candidate to join their dynamic team as a Regulatory Compliance Specialist. Position requires individual to be a self-starter, organized, highly motivated and attentive to detail. This person must possess a professional and positive demeanor as they will be interacting with respected clientele and will be supporting the Director of Regulatory. The Regulatory Compliance Specialist will perform diverse document management duties requiring confidentiality, initiative, sound judgment and analytical ability. Candidate should be competent at a variety of administrative responsibilities and must have knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or scientific discipline is required and 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position. Click for Complete Details. To apply send your resume and cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Location: Larchmont, NY
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is one of the largest, private, independent laboratories in the nation and is located in New York, Illinois, and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
If you share our values – Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative – and wish to develop in a dynamic environment focused on the future, then join us!
The following positions are available (A-987 to A-1022) (11/18)
- A-1022 SENIOR LC/MS-MS:S degree or higher in Analytical Chemistry; other degrees will be considered with appropriate experience. Minimum three (3) years of hands on experience in a testing lab environment and in Instrumentation is required. Experience in GC (Gas Chromatography) and a high level of experience in Mass Spectroscopy and comprehensive Chromatographic analysis.
Job Location: Melville, NY
- A-1020 MICROBIOLOGY LAB TECHNICIAN: BS degree required preferably in Biology/Microbiology or related sciences. Must be able to work the late shift, weekends, and overtime as required. Experience with aseptic technique, food microbiology, or other culture-based microbiology lab experience is desirable. Strong relevant qualitative and quantitative skills and excellent attention to detail, high-level organizational skills, and the ability to multitask is a strong plus. Job Location: Melville NY, Buena Park and Turlock, CA
- A-1019 CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE: Associates Degree or relevant experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in both numeric and alpha data entry with heavy client services required. Must be able to lift samples that weigh 10-40 pounds. Must be detail oriented with good troubleshooting skills. Experience working in a productive environment, handling large volumes of work accurately and within established time lines is preferred. Job Location: Turlock and Buena Park CA, Melville NY
- A-998 MICROBIOLOGY SUPERVISOR: A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Microbiology or Biological Sciences, with five (5) years industrial experience and three (3) years in a Microbiology Laboratory. Candidate must have three (3) years supervisory experience, along with solid technical skills.
Job Location: Melville, NY.
- A-994 MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST: A minimum of a BS degree in Microbiology or Food Science with seven (7) to ten (10) years technical lab experience, technical writing, broad food testing, and five (5) to seven (7) years managerial experience and knowledge of MLG, BAM, AOAC, USP, ELAP, CMMEF procedures and ISO 17025. Job Location:Turlock, CA.
- A-987 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Food Science, along with three to five years of experience in food or manufacturing industry sales, business development is required. Job Location:Turlock, CA and Buena Park, CA.