2023 Corporate Sponsorship
- Reviews (0)
As a Corporate Sponsor, you’ll enjoy some great benefits as follows:
- Cornell University Summer Scholar Program – Develop a written project brief and submit it to Cornell University by February 3, 2023 and potentially have your research project worked on by a Summer Scholar under the guidance of a Cornell Professor. Additional benefit: All corporate Sponsors may attend or dial-in for the final presentations and obtain a copy of the abstract booklet of the Summer Scholars. Read about the experience of one of our corporate sponsors.
- A $100 discount per booth at Suppliers’ Day (Regular early registration is $650/booth)
- Premium booth placement for Suppliers’ Day
- Receipt of a full list of Suppliers’ Day participants with name, company and contact information shortly after Suppliers’ Day
- Publicity and recognition of your commitment to the Food Industry at Suppliers’ Day
- Complimentary employment advertising online at https://nyift.orgcareer-center/positions-available/ and in our newsletter – savings of $200 per ad per month!
- Your company name is linked to your website/URL on our website at https://nyift.orgmembership/corporate-sponsors/
- Your company name publicized in each issue of our newsletter (September – June)
- Employees of Corporate Sponsors attend NY & CNJIFT events at members price
Corporate Sponsorship dollars are used by the NYIFT to promote the Food Industry and provide you an array of services including:
- Keeping membership informed of day-to-day activities as they relate to the Food Industry
- Developing future leaders
- Supporting our students through scholarships, outreach and Student Association activities
- Delivering timely programs to keep you informed of technological advances, legislative activities and industry trends
- Providing a forum for networking
There are no reviews yet.