PLEASE NOTE: Solicitation of business, canvassing, or any other activities are not permitted in the exhibit hall except by companies that have obtained space to exhibit from NYIFT. If you are found to be soliciting, you will be asked to leave the show floor.
Pre-register BEFORE 12:00 NOON on Monday, May 7, 2018 and your computerized badge will be ready for you at the Show entrance. You do not need to be a member of IFT to attend and it is FREE ADMISSION to walk the Show.
Join us for a great opportunity to see so many company representatives from around the country in one afternoon.
You DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER to attend and we look forward to seeing you at the Show.
Here is a list of benefits and opportunities available to you as an attendee at Suppliers’ Day because we hear a lot of questions like:
“WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?”
- A vast Array of Suppliers. Many different companies exhibit their ingredients and services. Preliminary indications are that this year we will exceed our numbers, with even a larger variety of Suppliers than we have had before.
- A Great Opportunity To Network: With so many suppliers in attendance, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to catch up on what is going on in the industry, what new products are being offered, as well as meeting with colleagues you infrequently have an opportunity to see.
- Obtain Technical Advice On Current Issues: Many technical representatives will be in attendance who will be able to help you solve the technical problems you encounter in your development efforts. Many seminar presenters will be working their booth at Suppliers’ Day so you can discuss issues with them too.
- An Exhibition Floor That Is Very Large and Easy To Walk Through. The large space and floor plan that we have at the Meadowlands Expo Center will enable you to easily walk around the show and have business conversations.
- No Charge For Admission. You can pick up a wealth of information for no admission fee (we do ask that you register and have a name tag, so we have an idea as to who attends the show).
- Our Conversation Café. Due to the success of the conversation cafe, we will be creating this special area once again. It’s a nice area for you to have a brief but comfortable conversation with a colleague or customer. You might also have something to drink or have a snack while there.
- Following the Show. Wind down at the reception. You’ll be able to enjoy some good food and drink and continue your conversation before heading out.